Monday 10 January 2011

Stock Image Permission Notes #2

All images courtesy of artists on deviantart.com. I have gained permission for two of the stock images from the album cover drafts post.

#2: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by meppol




















Notes:

Me:
Hey Mary,

I have a favor to ask.

As part of my college course, I'm required to produce a concept for an album cover. It would be fantastic if I would be able to get permission to use one of your pieces as the main artwork, namely "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".

Of course I fully understand if you want to refuse. I know someone asking this out of the blue probably seems a little strange.

But yeah, if you can get back to me with an answer as soon as possible, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.


Mary:
it is ok, you can use it

No comments:

Post a Comment